This VO acc-comp.egi.eu is dedicated for users to develop and test applications/VMs that use GPGPU or other types of accelerated computing. These applications require special VM images with pre-installed drivers and libraries (e.g CUDA, OpenCL) and only supported on certain sites with relevant hardware. With a dedicated VO, users of accelerated computing can have separated image list in AppDB, separated list of sites supporting the VO, separated support unit in GGUS what can improve user experiences. Furthermore, a separated VO allows users to share and exchange their knowledge and experiences related to Accelerated computing easier than general-purpose VO like fedcloud.egi.eu.
This VO should not be used for running large GPGPU applications in production. After successful development and testing, users should move their apps to application-specific VO for running in production.
Acceptable Use Policy
This Acceptable Use Policy applies to all members of acc-comp.egi.eu Virtual Organisation, hereafter referred to as the VO, with reference to use of the EGI Infrastructure.
Members and Managers of the VO agree to be bound by the EGI Acceptable Use Policy , EGI Security Policies  and other relevant EGI Policies, and to use the Infrastructure only in the furtherance of the stated goal of the VO.
This VO acc-comp.egi.eu is dedicated ONLY for development and testing of applications/VMs that use GPGPU or other types of accelerated computing in EGI Federated Cloud. This VO MUST not be used for running large GPGPU applications in production. After successful development and testing, users MUST move their apps to application-specific VO for running in production.
An excerpts from EGI Acceptable Use Policy
By registering as a user you declare that you have read, understood and will abide by the following conditions of use:
1. You shall only use the resources/services to perform work, or transmit or store data consistent with the stated goals, policies and conditions of use as defined by the body or bodies granting you access.
2. You shall provide appropriate acknowledgement of support or citation for your use of the resources/services provided as required by the body or bodies granting you access.
3. You shall not use the resources/services for any purpose that is unlawful and not (attempt to) breach or circumvent any administrative or security controls.
4. You shall respect intellectual property and confidentiality agreements.
5. You shall protect your access credentials (e.g. private keys or passwords).
6. You shall keep all your registered information correct and up to date.
7. You shall immediately report any known or suspected security breach or misuse of the resources/services or access credentials to the specified incident reporting locations and to the relevant credential issuing authorities.
8. You use the resources/services at your own risk. There is no guarantee that the resources/services will be available at any time or that their integrity or confidentiality will be preserved or that they will suit any purpose.
9. You agree that logged information, including personal data provided by you for registration purposes, may be used for administrative, operational, accounting, monitoring and security purposes. You agree that this logged information may be disclosed to other authorised participants via secured mechanisms, only for the same purposes and only as far as necessary to provide the services.
10. You agree that the body or bodies granting you access and resource/service providers are entitled to regulate, suspend or terminate your access without prior notice and without compensation, within their domain of authority, and you shall immediately comply with their instructions.
11. You are liable for the consequences of your violation of any of these conditions of use, which may include but are not limited to the reporting of your violation to your home institute and, if the activities are thought to be illegal, to appropriate law enforcement agencies.
 Acceptable Use Policy and Conditions of Use. https://documents.egi.eu/secure/ShowDocument?docid=2623
 EGI Approved Security Policies. https://wiki.egi.eu/wiki/SPG:Documents