Virtual Organization devoted to give support and promote the use of grid technologies in Nuclear Fusion applications.
What is fusion VRC?
Welcome to the EGI FUSION Virtual Research Community website.
FUSION Virtual Organization was created to support the EGEE-II NA4 activity which comprises people participating in nuclear fusion applications inside the grid infrastructure provided by EGI.
Fusion Virtual Organization devotes to give support and promote the use of grid technologies in Nuclear Fusion applications.
Spain, in addition to support ITER, has an experimental device called TJ-II, located on the premises of the National Fusion Laboratory (LNF), belonging to CIEMAT. This group is primarily responsible for fusion research in Spain.
Currently, we are building the first experimental fusion reactor called ITER in France. This experiment is an international membership to get, as a common objective to all its members, access to this source of energy.
Currently there are 29 sites supporting fusion and about 28000 cores for calculating.
Acceptable Use Policy
This Acceptable Use Policy applies to all members of fusion Virtual Organisation,
hereafter referred to as the fusion, with reference to use of the EGI Infrastructure.
The objective of this VO is to give support and promote the use of grid technologies in Nuclear Fusion applications.
By registering as a user you declare that you have read, understood and will abide by the following conditions of use:
1. You shall only use the resources/services to perform work, or transmit or store data consistent with the stated goals, policies and conditions of use as defined by the body or bodies granting you access.
2. You shall provide appropriate acknowledgement of support or citation for your use of the resources/services provided as required by the body or bodies granting you access.
3. You shall not use the resources/services for any purpose that is unlawful and not (attempt to) breach or circumvent any administrative or security controls.
4. You shall respect intellectual property and confidentiality agreements.
5. You shall protect your access credentials (e.g. private keys or passwords).
6. You shall keep all your registered information correct and up to date.
7. You shall immediately report any known or suspected security breach or misuse of the resources/services or access credentials to the specified incident reporting locations and to the relevant credential issuing authorities.
8. You use the resources/services at your own risk. There is no guarantee that the resources/services will be available at any time or that their integrity or confidentiality will be preserved or that they will suit any purpose.
9. You agree that logged information, including personal data provided by you for registration purposes, may be used for administrative, operational, accounting, monitoring and security purposes. You agree that this logged information may be disclosed to other authorized participants via secured mechanisms, only for the same purposes and only as far as necessary to provide the services.
10. You agree that the body or bodies granting you access and resource/service providers are entitled to regulate, suspend or terminate your access without prior notice and without compensation, within their domain of authority, and you shall immediately comply with their instructions.
11. You are liable for the consequences of your violation of any of these conditions of use, which may include but are not limited to the reporting of your violation to your home institute and, if the activities are thought to be illegal, to appropriate law enforcement agencies.
 Acceptable Use Policy and Conditions of Use. https://documents.egi.eu/secure/ShowDocument?docid=3484
 EGI Approved Security Policies. https://wiki.egi.eu/wiki/SPG:Documents