Acceptable Use Policy
This Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) applies to all members of the GILDA Virtual Organization, hereafter referred to as the VO, with reference to use of the GILDA grid training infrastructure, hereafter referred to as the GRID. The GILDA Team owns and gives authority to this policy.
By registering with the VO as a user you are deemed to accept these conditions of use:
1. You shall only use the GRID to perform application porting work and/or (self-)training.
2. You shall not use the GRID for any unlawful purpose and not (attempt to) breach or circumvent any GRID administrative or security controls. You shall re
spect copyright and confidentiality agreements and protect your GRID credentials (e.g. private keys, passwords), sensitive data and files.
3. You shall immediately report any known or suspected security breach or misuse of the GRID or GRID credentials to firstname.lastname@example.org and to the relevan
t credential issuing authorities, among which you should include email@example.com.
4. Use of the GRID is at your own risk. There is no guarantee that the GRID will be available at any time or that it will suit any purpose although the best possible effort will be done to deliver an "as stable as possible" GRID during training and induction events.
5. Tutorials have precedence with respect to testing and pre-porting of applications on GRID.
6. Logged information, including information provided by you for registration purposes, shall be used for administrative, operational, accounting, monitoring and security purposes only. This information may be disclosed to other organizations anywhere in the world for these purposes. Although efforts are made to maintain confidentiality, no guarantees are given.
7. The VO and the GRID operators are entitled to regulate and terminate access for administrative, operational and security purposes and you shall immediately comply with their instructions.
8. You are liable for the consequences of any violation by you of these conditions of use.