The Virtual Organization vo.indigo-datacloud.eu has been created with the following scope:
For Indigo-DataCloud developers (Product Teams) as one of the ways to have access to resources for their development work.
For Indigo-DataCloud user communities as one way to access Indigo-DataCloud components for testing and preview purposes.
As a way to connect components and services to external production infrastructures.
Acceptable Use Policy
This Acceptable Use Policy applies to all members of vo.indigo-datacloud.eu Virtual Organisation, hereafter referred to as the VO, with reference to use of the EGI Grid and Cloud infrastructure and other Grid/Cloud infrastructures outside Europe interoperable with EGI, hereafter referred to as the Grid/Cloud.
The VO management owns and gives authority to this policy.
Members and Managers of the VO agree to be bound by the Grid/Cloud Acceptable Usage Rules, VO Security Policy and other relevant Grid/Cloud Policies, and to use the Grid/Cloud only in the furtherance of the stated goal of the VO.
By registering with the Virtual Organization (the "VO") as a GRID/Cloud user you shall be deemed to accept these conditions of use:
1. You shall only use the GRID/Cloud to perform work, or transmit or store data consistent with the stated goals and policies of the VO of which you are a member and in compliance with these conditions of use.
2. You shall not use the GRID/Cloud for any unlawful purpose and not (attempt to) breach or circumvent any GRID/Cloud administrative or security controls. You shall respect copyright and confidentiality agreements and protect your GRID/Cloud credentials (e.g. private keys, passwords), sensitive data and files.
3. You shall immediately report any known or suspected security breach or misuse of the GRID/Cloud or GRID/Cloud credentials to the incident reporting locations specified by the VO and to the relevant credential issuing authorities.
4. Use of the GRID/Cloud is at your own risk. There is no guarantee that the GRID/Cloud will be available at any time or that it will suit any purpose.
5. Logged information, including information provided by you for registration purposes, shall be used for administrative, operational, accounting, monitoring and security purposes only. This information may be disclosed to other organizations anywhere in the world for these purposes. Although efforts are made to maintain confidentiality, no guarantees are given.
6. The Resource Providers, the VOs and the GGRID/CloudRID operators are entitled to regulate and terminate access for administrative, operational and security purposes and you shall immediately comply with their instructions.
7. You are liable for the consequences of any violation by you of these conditions of use.