Acceptable Use Policy
This Acceptable Use Policy applies to all members of vo.landslides.mossaic.org Virtual Organisation,
hereafter referred to as the VO, with reference to use of the European Grid Infrastructure (EGI),
hereafter referred to as the Grid.
The MoSSaiC organisation owns and gives authority to this policy.
Goal and description of the vo.landslides.mossaic.org VO
Landslide modelling and simulation in support of scientific research, disaster planning and risk reduction.
Members and Managers of the VO agree to be bound by the Grid Acceptable Usage Rules, VO Security Policy and other relevant Grid Policies, and to use the Grid only in the furtherance of the stated goal of the VO.
Usage rules (see https://edms.cern.ch/document/428036/4).
Grid Acceptable Use Policy
By registering as a Grid user you shall be deemed to accept these conditions of use:
1. You shall only use the Grid to perform work, or transmit or store data consistent
with the stated goals, policies and conditions of use as defined by the body or
bodies granting you access.
2. You shall not use the Grid for any unlawful purpose and not (attempt to) breach
or circumvent any Grid administrative or security controls.
3. You shall respect intellectual property and confidentiality agreements.
4. You shall protect your access credentials (e.g. private keys or passwords).
5. You shall immediately report any known or suspected security breach or misuse of
the Grid or access credentials to the incident reporting locations specified by
the Grid and to the relevant credential issuing authorities.
6. You must notify the Registrar of any changes to your Registration Information.
7. Use of the Grid is at your own risk. There is no guarantee that the Grid will be
available at any time or that it will suit any purpose.
8. Logged information, including information provided by you for registration
purposes, is used for administrative, operational, accounting, monitoring and
security purposes only. This information may be disclosed, via secured mechanisms,
only for the same purposes and only as far as necessary to other organisations
cooperating with the Grid. Although efforts are made to maintain confidentiality,
no guarantees are given.
9. The access-granting bodies and Resource Providers are entitled to regulate,
suspend or terminate your access, within their domain of authority, and you shall
immediately comply with their instructions.
10. You are liable for the consequences of you violating any of these conditions of use.
All terms are defined in the Glossary ( https://edms.cern.ch/document/573613 ).