The PRIMAGE project is devoted to developing methods of computational analysis of medical images applied to childhood cancer.
PRIMAGE proposes a cloud-based platform to support decision making in the clinical management of malignant solid tumors, offering predictive tools to assist diagnosis, prognosis, therapies choice and treatment follow-up, based on the use of novel imaging biomarkers, in-silico tumor growth simulation, advanced visualization of predictions with weighted confidence scores and machine-learning based translation of this knowledge into predictors for the most relevant, disease-specific, Clinical End Points.
The proposed data infrastructures, imaging biomarkers and models for in-silico medicine research will be validated in the application context of two pediatric cancers, Neuroblastoma (NB, the most frequent solid cancer of early childhood) and the Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma (DIPG, the leading cause of brain tumor-related death in children).
Acceptable Use Policy
The vo.pimage.eu Virtual Organization (VO) brings together cloud computing and human resources to decision making in the clinical management of malignant solid tumors, offering predictive tools to assist diagnosis, prognosis, therapies choice and treatment follow-up, based on the use of novel imaging biomarkers, in-silico tumor growth simulation, advanced visualization of predictions with weighted confidence scores and machine-learning based translation of this knowledge into predictors for the most relevant, disease-specific, Clinical End Points
For this purpose, the primage.eu VO aims at:
- Providing a platform for storing securely pseudoanonymised data from paediatrics oncology.
- Provide a platform for running computational medical imaging biomarkers on the cloud.
The users of the VO will be application developers and applications managers that want to support scientist from this comunity.
By registering as a user you declare that you have read, understood and will abide by the following conditions of use:
1. You shall only use the resources/services to perform work, or transmit or store data consistent with the stated goals, policies and conditions of use as defined by the body or bodies granting you access.
2. You shall provide appropriate acknowledgement of support or citation for your use of the resources/services provided as required by the body or bodies granting you access.
3. You shall not use the resources/services for any purpose that is unlawful and not (attempt to) breach or circumvent any administrative or security controls.
4. You must not carry out any data processing that leads to the reidentification of the subjects to which the data belongs.
5. In the event that you need to copy data outside the VO resources for a processing activity that cannot be done with those resources, you will be responsible for their custody and agree to delete them completely at the end of the activity.
6. You shall respect intellectual property and confidentiality agreements.
7. You shall protect your access credentials (e.g. private keys or passwords).
8. You shall keep all your registered information correct and up to date.
9. You shall immediately report any known or suspected security breach or misuse of the resources/services or access credentials to the specified incident reporting locations and to the relevant credential issuing authorities.
10. You use the resources/services at your own risk. There is no guarantee that the resources/services will be available at any time or that their integrity or confidentiality will be preserved or that they will suit any purpose.
11. You agree that logged information, including personal data provided by you for registration purposes, may be used for administrative, operational, accounting, monitoring and security purposes. You agree that this logged information may be disclosed to other authorised participants via secured mechanisms, only for the same purposes and only as far as necessary to provide the services.
12. You agree that the body or bodies granting you access and resource/service providers are entitled to regulate, suspend or terminate your access without prior notice and without compensation, within their domain of authority, and you shall immediately comply with their instructions.
13. You are liable for the consequences of your violation of any of these conditions of use, which may include but are not limited to the reporting of your violation to your home institute and, if the activities are thought to be illegal, to appropriate law enforcement agencies.